Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is Stephanie. I was born and raised in Toronto, and recently moved to Burlington with my partner Tania into a house that we are in the process of renovating. In my 9-to-5, I work in sales and marketing for an HGTV personality. The rest of the time, you can find me exploring the best that Toronto and Southern Ontario has to offer! From beaches, parks and hiking trails to restaurants, shops and cafes, I love discovering fun things to do, see and experience in our beautiful province. I’ve been sharing my local finds on Instagram for a few years, and thought it was time to start a proper blog to document my adventures. My interests include…
- Design & Decorating: I’m obsessed with reading shelter magazines, browsing Pinterest for interior inspiration, and shopping for furniture and decor. The fact that we’re currently renovating and decorating our house has only heightened this obsession!
- Nature: I start most mornings with a walk or run on a local trail, and love discovering new parks and hiking spots. I’m a firm believer in the restorative power of just an hour or two in nature!
- Animals: I adore all animals – particularly dogs – and spent many years volunteering at a local shelter. I don’t currently have a dog, but since we’ve now moved into a home with a backyard, my partner and I are hoping to adopt one next year.
- Food & Wine: I’m no culinary expert, so won’t call myself a foodie. But I know what I like, and I love trying new dishes at local restaurants! At home, I’m a novice baker who enjoys testing out new recipes. I also love tasting wines at the fabulous vineyards of Niagara and Prince Edward County.
- And of course… I’m passionate about exploring the very best that Ontario has to offer, and sharing it with others!
Looking forward to starting my journey as a blogger, and to meeting some new people! Thank you for reading and following along on this new adventure!
Leave a Reply